I have to make this a very short post, as my family and I are closing in on the hour in which we will depart to Leoma, TN. It's short road trip to visit some church family- right on time and very exciting!
This past week O and I were serparate for the first time this summer. She went to her grandparents and I spent time alone, no car (he-he) and lots of T-I-M-E to kill. I had decided on Sunday to fast many of the 'information' outlets that occupy my time and spend some time in the Word of God. I have much to say on this matter, but, will be limited this evening- maybe next weekend?
Last week I went through a difficult trial (relatively speaking) and overcame only by (God's grace) reciving some counsel and prayer. OVERCOMING the things of my life are impossible without the Lord! The day following this prayer, I delve into the Word (2 Timothy, specifically) and realized that ALL of what I experience is for His glory. Who knew? Seriously? No, seriously, I mean, I knew that, kinda. I just have a different sort of wisdom regarding it now. I believe differently now; I have a fresh new set of 'spiritual' eyes in which to see and a greatly expanded perspective on the 'situations and circumstances' of my life. He is so faithful. I hope to share it with you next weekend (upon my return from TN).
O, of course, was spoiled rotten: pedicures, new clothes, swimming and a rainpour of chicken nuggets, coca-cola and late night movies with Nana & Cousin "A." She is tired and has a bit of a sniffle, other than that though, all good and ready for our next week of summer! Daddy and I missed her dearly- a little hole in the heart every day she was gone. We survived it, I don't know how, but we did ;o)~
That's a blimp on our radar...until I return. Look for the testimony- and more to come after this week, I am sure of it!
In His Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment