Saturday, December 26, 2009

Some 'give' and a bit of frazzle

A brief update on my knitting blog- my order for slippers turned out kinda great- minus the snag of having some of the backsides open up a bit. I heard today that they were recieved well minus the fact that some of the back ends were not 'tightly' knit enough. Lesson 1---LEARNED! Thanks for the feedback and the order! Next year I will work a bit harder to ensure there is no give.

My other order was not successfully completed in time for the holiday :o(. BUMMER!!! I worked very hard, but, 3/4 of the way through a scarf realized a 'width' error and had to undo and begin again. I expect to complete it though- and hand it off at no cost to the customer. Still, I feel terrible it was not on time for the holiday.

Here is what I have taken from my orders---START EARLIER!!! Hahah! I think I will have an inventory this coming year- which will help for the next holiday season. In the meantime, keep up with the blog (BY FOLLOWING) and watch for my new projects!

Maybe in a week or two--k? Hope you had a Merry Christmas and that you ring in the New Year in gratitude and hope!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!!!! In His love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment