contained or enclosed by. inside. within. wearing or clothed by. during the course of. at. before or after the end of. the entrance or beginning point of something. called my life. here on earth.
Jennifer, are you set up to sell on Etsy? If not you should be! You would do so great. I love seeing your designs and I know other people would :)
Not yet--maybe after the holidays- I looked at it. There are some really great knitters listing items~ we'll see!Thanks for the encouragement though- welcome back from NY and have a Merry Christmas, if I don't see/speak with you!
Jennifer, are you set up to sell on Etsy? If not you should be! You would do so great. I love seeing your designs and I know other people would :)
ReplyDeleteNot yet--maybe after the holidays- I looked at it. There are some really great knitters listing items~ we'll see!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement though- welcome back from NY and have a Merry Christmas, if I don't see/speak with you!