Here is the scent sachet just completed:

I will also be knitting (3) beautiful scarves that will be available for purchase. The price is $10.00 per and they are a great, trendy material. I will post a picture of the first one this evening or tomorrow sometime.
The throw I have been working on is almost complete as well. I do not have a recipient to date and would like to post a price for purchase on this blog. It is a mixed bag of hues: neutral browns, greens, blues and beige. I will post a photo upon completion (likely Saturday). The price will be $27.00 (plus shipping, if applicable).
All of these are great gifts for the upcoming holiday- made with care and love! Don't forget that I am also able to knit dish clothes - another great idea! These will sell for $7.50 each and can be specific to match kitchen colors!
I hope you all have a Happy Turkey Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment