Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Childhood Slipper

This is my first ever slipper-made yesterday! I made it without trim and photographed it and then added the fun fur for some funky texture for the kids!

I remember as a child that my nana used to knit these for my sisters and me--they weren't what children our age preferred as it relates to style, but, I remember how warm they kept my feet! They were free too! These are great gift ideas also- I will be working on another type of slipper too but these are fun and cute for children/teenagers! This was the very first thing I wanted to learn to knit when I started--I had grown to have such a fondness of these in my older age and wished that I could do it. Now I CAN!!!! Yay!







Click HERE to ORDER!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I was able to share in this joy!! I am so proud of you!!! Love, me

    ReplyDelete